Sterlingworth pin gun
Sterlingworth pin gun
What's a really nice 12ga Sterlingworth pin gun worth? Have not seen many pin guns.
-
Mike of the Mountain
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 pm
- Location: Springville, PA
- Has thanked: 94 times
- Been thanked: 121 times
- Contact:
-
vaturkey
- Posts: 3600
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:33 pm
- Location: Hamilton, VA
- Has thanked: 1033 times
- Been thanked: 1474 times
Re: Sterlingworth pin gun
FWIW, I bought a ejector pin gun that will require a restock for less then $800 recently. I considered that a pretty good buy. I sold an all original Pin Gun marked "Sterlingworth Co" a couple of years ago at the NE SXS for I think $1,400 that had had the stock refinished and the checkering recut. What is amazing about the early pin gun is how polished and clean the insides are. Can't believe the handwork that went into them as compared to a later Sterlingworth.
-
Researcher
- Posts: 6233
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:18 pm
- Location: WA/AK
- Has thanked: 468 times
- Been thanked: 2456 times