I picked up a Phila arms gun 2 days ago #1199 12 gauge with a 2 barrel set matching numbers with forearms in pretty nice shape. Are these guns rare anybody know how much they are worth? Has a 28 inch barrel and a 30 inch barrel the 30 inch has a rear site. seems to have a pretty steep drop in the stock and of couse a worn out recoil pad. I can't find and listing for a gun with a 2 barrel set anybody know of any others?
Thanks for your help
Phila arms co. gun
-
Researcher
- Posts: 6237
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:18 pm
- Location: WA/AK
- Has thanked: 473 times
- Been thanked: 2464 times
Re: Phila arms co. gun
Your 1199 is the first two-barrel set that has come to my attention. I don't thiunk there is anything more we can add here that hasn't already been said over on Doublegunshop.com
I would restate my questions here -- Is there a seperate forearm for the second set of barrels? How are the barrels numbered? Is there a 2 under the serial number on the second set of barrels? On the forearm? A 1 on the other set?
I would restate my questions here -- Is there a seperate forearm for the second set of barrels? How are the barrels numbered? Is there a 2 under the serial number on the second set of barrels? On the forearm? A 1 on the other set?
Share the knowledge
-
JakeFlyFish
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 6:43 pm
Re: Phila arms co. gun
Any chance you could post pictures of this gun, especially the grip area and the frame and 2nd set of barrels how they are marked?
Jerry
Jerry