Search found 2414 matches
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:57 pm
- Forum: Hunting with a Fox
- Topic: We OutFOXED Them Today
- Replies: 11
- Views: 264
Re: We OutFOXED Them Today
I agree with Daryl. No steel, find some Bismuth.
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:56 pm
- Forum: "Technicana" and Restoration Forum
- Topic: fox smith?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 156
Re: fox smith?
I have not. If I needed to have some work done, I would contact Will Brothers Restoration in northern Michigan (google them). Black Diamond (Matt) is also very good, but I think he’s migrating to restorations and upgrades. Good luck. 
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:05 am
- Forum: Hunting with a Fox
- Topic: We OutFOXED Them Today
- Replies: 11
- Views: 264
Re: We OutFOXED Them Today
Great pictures Frank. You’re living the dream.
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:51 pm
- Forum: Hunting with a Fox
- Topic: Woodcock
- Replies: 3
- Views: 112
Re: Woodcock
Great picture and that looks like a dandy A grade.
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:48 pm
- Forum: "Technicana" and Restoration Forum
- Topic: fox smith?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 156
Re: fox smith?
Welcome to the group. I’m up in Michigan so I can’t give any leads unless you’re willing to ship your prized Fox. Maybe someone else will chime in, otherwise I’ll offer some “Midwest” names.
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:38 pm
- Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
- Topic: My G&D September 16 Gauge Fox
- Replies: 8
- Views: 300
Re: My G&D September 16 Gauge Fox
Hey Steve, if you take pictures using your phone, slightly edit it, and then post it, and the orientation will be correct. Jeff what do you mean by saying slightly edit it Steve, just slightly crop your picture and it will stay in your desired orientation. In the example below, you would tap on the...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:45 pm
- Forum: Pictures of your Fox
- Topic: Alaska Fox J Grade SBT on the course
- Replies: 11
- Views: 336
Re: Alaska Fox J Grade SBT on the course
That’s a good looking gun, and in the pictures it appears to have more drop at comb than at heal. I’m very interested in reading your article.
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:41 pm
- Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
- Topic: My G&D September 16 Gauge Fox
- Replies: 8
- Views: 300
Re: My G&D September 16 Gauge Fox
Hey Steve, if you take pictures using your phone, slightly edit it, and then post it, and the orientation will be correct.
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:24 pm
- Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
- Topic: My G&D September 16 Gauge Fox
- Replies: 8
- Views: 300
Re: My G&D September 16 Gauge Fox
Nice gun. Will you be chasing grouse with it?
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:53 pm
- Forum: Hunting with a Fox
- Topic: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox
- Replies: 10
- Views: 521
Re: First Snow Geese With The Super Fox
That's an amazing video and some mighty fine shooting. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:01 am
- Forum: "Technicana" and Restoration Forum
- Topic: An interesting Fox that could use a little love
- Replies: 7
- Views: 667
Re: An interesting Fox that could use a little love
Cool hang tag.
I have never had an ejector worked on so I am unable to help. I’m sure there is some one out there that can help.
I have never had an ejector worked on so I am unable to help. I’m sure there is some one out there that can help.
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:01 am
- Forum: Pictures of your Fox
- Topic: Super Fox Is Home
- Replies: 10
- Views: 693
Re: Super Fox Is Home
Thanks for taking the time to add the details. Sounds like a very thorough restoration and I’m sure you’ll have fun with it. Maybe you could do me one favor…. Miss a few mallards so they make it to Michigan for me.
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:53 pm
- Forum: Pictures of your Fox
- Topic: Super Fox Is Home
- Replies: 10
- Views: 693
Re: Super Fox Is Home
Your gun looks great. I’m envisioning a picture of many dead mallards in your future. Enjoy it!
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 6:50 pm
- Forum: Hunting with a Fox
- Topic: My first true pair on Sharptails
- Replies: 7
- Views: 505
Re: My first true pair on Sharptails
Congratulations Craig. Nice shooting.
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 5:07 pm
- Forum: Hunting with a Fox
- Topic: A Gentleman's hunt.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 349
Re: A Gentleman's hunt.
Beautiful picture! You guys sure have great waterfowl hunting.