Page 1 of 1

members only

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:34 pm
by n.mcinnis
I have been a member since May. I have discovered there is a members only forum but do not know how to log in or where? Can someone assist? Thanks. Neill McInnis

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:09 pm
by Ken Hurst
Welcome Neil ---- I live 10 miles north of Greenville, N.C. (Robersonville). If you ever get over this way, stop for a visit.

Ken kenhurst@suddenlink.net

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 am
by fox-admin
Neill: I sent you a e-mail and added you to the members only forum. Just a note to everyone else: If you are a dues paying Fox Collectors Association Member you need to provide your forum user name to obtain access to the members only forum on the membership application form. If you are a member without access to the members only forum please send me an e-mail and I will get you set up. Craig