Page 1 of 1
Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:13 am
by yavapaigunworks
If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.
For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click install on "photobucket hotlink." Same result.
If its done correctly, you should be able to see this picture of a Sterlingworth.

Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:18 am
by Jeff S
Wow! You're a genius. What do I owe you? Jeff
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 am
by Fin2Feather
Well I'll be darned; it works! Used Firefox. Thanks!
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:37 pm
by Stan Hillis
Can you figure it out for users of Safari?
SRH
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm
by JasonPeck
thumbs up!
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:09 am
by yavapaigunworks
I don't think there's a fix yet for Safari
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 am
by Fin2Feather
I copied your method to a few other sites; those folks say thanks as well

! One fella said his drop down in chrome doesn't have anything marked "more tools"; I've never used chrome so didn't know how to help him.
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 pm
by yavapaigunworks
He might be using an older version of Chrome. I got the info elsewhere, but just wrote how to implement it on the two versions I run. He just needs to find out where to go to add extensions in his version and he should be good to go.
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:57 pm
by birdawg
FYI
I can see the photo of the SW in safari but no other older photobucket photos
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 pm
by FoxintheHenHouse
Thank you! yavapaigunworks, I appreciate it.
FoxintheHenHouse
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 pm
by Stan Hillis
Well, I can't see those pics posted through photo bucket, that some users "lost", but I can still post pics from my PB account without any problem, and they show up fine on the forums. Go figure.
SRH
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 pm
by 67galaxie
My savior! So many restoration threads are back open to me all over the web
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:33 am
by vaturkey
Dam it works. Thanks
Re: Fix for seeing Photobucket pics
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:12 am
by Stan Hillis
yavapaigunworks wrote:I don't think there's a fix yet for Safari
Well ............... are you working on it?
SRH