Remington 2 5/8" shells
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:37 pm
I attended a small gun show this morning and picked up this full box for $5.00. I have an HE and a CE that Savage re chambered at some point for 2 3/4" and have always used such shells in both of them without much concern. I don't do a lot of shooting and so have also used the 2 3/4" with light loads in my shorter chambered foxes as well. I've never really sought out the new 2 1/2" RST shells written about so often in these forums or the older vintage stuff I stumbled upon today, but just couldn't pass on this box full. Does anyone know about when Remington stopped making these?
Some foxes were present at the show as well, saw two early 12 guage A's, 1decent original condition, 1 much rougher with a poorly cut stock and terrible fitted pad, and a smattering of Sterly's in 12 and 16. I think most all were priced appropriately (IMHO), but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without.
Some foxes were present at the show as well, saw two early 12 guage A's, 1decent original condition, 1 much rougher with a poorly cut stock and terrible fitted pad, and a smattering of Sterly's in 12 and 16. I think most all were priced appropriately (IMHO), but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without.