Page 1 of 1
"How to Buy a Gun" Brochure Question
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:28 pm
by SAS
Maybe a topic for "Fox Paper", but will ask here. I came across a "How to Buy a Gun" Fox brochure recently. The condition is good but the back page is tearing away at the fold. It is a really interesting brochure. This is definately not a reprint. I am not a collector of paper, but I am considering buying this. Is $35 a fair price?
Re: "How to Buy a Gun" Brochure Question
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm
by Researcher
Asking price of $145 on McKune's site --
http://www.sportingcollectibles.com/a_h_fox.html
One sold for $79 in the Feb 2009 Ward's Auction, and I recorded a Savage-era version of the "How to Buy a Gun" brochure selling for $36.60 on ebay.
Re: "How to Buy a Gun" Brochure Question
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:22 pm
by SAS
Thank you Researcher. I appreciate the quick and informative response.