Page 1 of 1
Foxes on Gun Broker
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:38 pm
by fiasconva
I was surfing the net today and checked out the Foxes on Gunbroker. I was surprised at how many there were on the site and the difference in pricing. Those Sterlingworths went anywhere from $200 to over $10k. I think what surprised me the most was someone was actually wanting $200 to $400 for a Sterlingworth. You could part one out even if it wouldn't shoot for more than that.
Re: Foxes on Gun Broker
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:21 pm
by eightbore
Let's have the item numbers on those $200 Sterlingworths.
Re: Foxes on Gun Broker
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:47 am
by sjh333
Re: Foxes on Gun Broker
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 pm
by fiasconva
Just go to Gunbroker and do a search with Fox as your search item. Should show up.
Re: Foxes on Gun Broker
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:02 am
by Witty1
Please forward all them there 16 gauge and 20 gauge Sterlingworths to me please.