Page 1 of 1
Phila arms co. gun
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm
by reddhott2
I picked up a Phila arms gun 2 days ago #1199 12 gauge with a 2 barrel set matching numbers with forearms in pretty nice shape. Are these guns rare anybody know how much they are worth? Has a 28 inch barrel and a 30 inch barrel the 30 inch has a rear site. seems to have a pretty steep drop in the stock and of couse a worn out recoil pad. I can't find and listing for a gun with a 2 barrel set anybody know of any others?
Thanks for your help
Re: Phila arms co. gun
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 pm
by Researcher
Your 1199 is the first two-barrel set that has come to my attention. I don't thiunk there is anything more we can add here that hasn't already been said over on Doublegunshop.com
I would restate my questions here -- Is there a seperate forearm for the second set of barrels? How are the barrels numbered? Is there a 2 under the serial number on the second set of barrels? On the forearm? A 1 on the other set?
Re: Phila arms co. gun
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm
by JakeFlyFish
Any chance you could post pictures of this gun, especially the grip area and the frame and 2nd set of barrels how they are marked?
Jerry