Page 1 of 1

Fox gets the King

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 am
by setterspell
Fox gets the King.jpg
Fox gets the King.jpg (30.04 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
Queen and King.jpg
Queen and King.jpg (21.34 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
Note to self: Don't put your phone in your shirt pocket, it will fog the lens. Or just remember the camera next time

Re: Fox gets the King

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm
by Silvers
Thanks for the effort to take the pics and post them. Nice. We appreciate it. Is that part of a quad rack in the second pic? I hunt two good but far away covers in the late season and without my quad I'd never get close to them. Silvers

Re: Fox gets the King

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:45 pm
by setterspell
No quad for me, thanks. Someday I think I'll need one to enjoy my favorite pastime. My apologies for the low quality pics, the memory is in HD.

Re: Fox gets the King

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm
by Bob B.
I must admit, I clicked on this post fully expecting to see an HE grade Fox, Lab, and a King Eider off the coast of Alaska. But I must agree, A Pat'ridge is king of the uplands. Thanks for the photos.

-Bob.