New Member
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 pm
hello! New member and I sent my check off today also for my AH Fox membership!!! so no free loader here!! The serial # on my gun says
"THE STERLINGWORTH CO." on side and it is #507XX, 12ga, pistol grip w/cap and butt plate all origonal, 28" barrels, ejectors, ivory sights. One thing I notice on mine it has a "S" for the safety and guns after serial #51000 have the work "SAFE" whick you all probably already know that. I bought this gun from family members after their father pasted away, I got it back first of Nov. and after looking on gunbroker.com it was really cheap!!. Just wanted to say hey to everybody here, I've been reading on here since and just finally joined.
"THE STERLINGWORTH CO." on side and it is #507XX, 12ga, pistol grip w/cap and butt plate all origonal, 28" barrels, ejectors, ivory sights. One thing I notice on mine it has a "S" for the safety and guns after serial #51000 have the work "SAFE" whick you all probably already know that. I bought this gun from family members after their father pasted away, I got it back first of Nov. and after looking on gunbroker.com it was really cheap!!. Just wanted to say hey to everybody here, I've been reading on here since and just finally joined.