Page 1 of 1
Tower shoot
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:38 pm
by Jimmy Goodtime
Local preserve hosted an end of the season tower shoot to clean out birds and get ready for next year’s crop. Normally, I attend tower shoots for the sole purpose of letting my dogs get in retrieving work. But, today I changed up the pace and got the Fox out and burnt a little powder myself.
Re: Tower shoot
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:27 am
by Sporrns
Great wood on that gun! Nice figure and love the straight grain through the wrist!! Kevin
Re: Tower shoot
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:26 am
by 44whiskey
yea, what kevin said. great wood ,beautiful
Re: Tower shoot
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:42 pm
by Jeff S
Thanks for posting the pictures. Nice shooting, and beautiful wood.
Re: Tower shoot
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:28 pm
by Jim Cloninger
Jimmy, great gun! Great pictures! I like your Fox cap. Let's see your dog(s) doing some retrieving.
Jim
Re: Tower shoot
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:37 pm
by setterspell
Love that hat!