Page 2 of 2

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:40 pm
by bamboozler
Thank you fellas for the comments and also a GREAT BIG THANK YOU! goes out especially to TOOL MAN for his ever-so-subtle suggestion of submitting a story and pics for the Spring newsletter. I've never really written anything before, but we'll see what I can come up with for the newsletter.

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:16 pm
by Brian
I forgot, who did you say did the case?

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:08 pm
by simcgunner
That' may be the most beautiful gun I've ever seen. wonderful workmanship.

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:12 am
by bamboozler
Brian wrote:I forgot, who did you say did the case?
FEI Gun Cases in Beloit, WI. I'm sorry if it got buried twice in my initial post of this thread.
http://www.feiguncases.com

simcgunner, you're too nice, thanks!

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:12 pm
by arcmaster
WOW WOW WOW!!!! Exceptional in all ways! Congratulations!

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm
by bamboozler
A few additional pics, not previously shown, that appeared in the AHFCA Spring 2015 Newsletter.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:46 pm
by Brian
awesome gun. I hope mine is as nice a yours when its done. I am going to go with FEI cases, thanks to your info.

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:18 pm
by bamboozler
I've had a few questions regarding the custom built case from FEI . . . it's their standard Oak & Leather Twin Lock case with ultrasuede lining. I had them upgrade the case to include exposed oak dividers, an extra compartment for the forend and an extra lid for the 2nd storage compartment. FEI supplied the leather A.H. Fox trade label and I purchased the gold plated snap caps and oil bottle through CSMC.
http://www.feiguncases.com/

Re: 20-ga. Sterlingworth Special

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 pm
by vaturkey
Helluva gun with a helluva case. Very nice package