What Fox would you like to buy back????

NO ITEMS MAY BE POSTED FOR SALE ON THIS FORUM or direct references to items for sale. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: A personal item that’s obviously for sale or would appear to be for sale; or if a link is posted to some other site where the item is for sale. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services
bbman3
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:13 pm
Location: Deep South
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 136 times
Contact:

Re: What Fox would you like to buy back????

Post by bbman3 »

Around 1972 i bought an early XE 20 gauge st grip 28 inch krupp barrels Fox with head down for $1750 and i stupidly sold it in 1980s for $1000 profit! Bobby
eightbore
Posts: 3301
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:12 pm
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: What Fox would you like to buy back????

Post by eightbore »

Back in the sixties, I traded a mint non ejector 12 gauge Sterlingworth for a VHE Parker 16 with a cut stock. It wasn't the best trade I ever made, but it was the last Fox I ever sold or traded. The other end of that trade was Willie Eckmeier, the only business I ever did with the famous Willie. OK, I traded away a late BE 12 at about the same time, but that gun just never worked so I don't count that one.
Post Reply