Search found 3 matches

by lawsonmabry
Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: SP/SPE Recoil Pad
Replies: 14
Views: 6323

Re: SP/SPE Recoil Pad

I have a 16 gauge SP with the single non selective trigger that is similar to yours. The trigger plate appears to have been made for the single trigger and is not filled.
by lawsonmabry
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:11 am
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: Odd 20 ga. Sterlingworth
Replies: 2
Views: 2850

Odd 20 ga. Sterlingworth

Thanks very much.
by lawsonmabry
Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
Topic: Odd 20 ga. Sterlingworth
Replies: 2
Views: 2850

Odd 20 ga. Sterlingworth

I have an odd Sterlingworth that I inherited from an uncle who owned a hardware store. The serial number is 255187, which would indicate it dates from 1918. The stock is of a more common wood, not nearly as nice as my other Fox guns and appears to be of more modern origin than the matching serial nu...