Search found 2 matches
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm
- Forum: Fox Collectors Forum
- Topic: Phila arms co. gun
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1933
Phila arms co. gun
I picked up a Phila arms gun 2 days ago #1199 12 gauge with a 2 barrel set matching numbers with forearms in pretty nice shape. Are these guns rare anybody know how much they are worth? Has a 28 inch barrel and a 30 inch barrel the 30 inch has a rear site. seems to have a pretty steep drop in the st...
- Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:49 pm
- Forum: "Technicana" and Restoration Forum
- Topic: phila.arms co. gun
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3744
phila.arms co. gun
I picked up a phila arms co. double today serial #1199 12 gauge with a matching 2 barrel set with forearms all matching numbers. I know it was before ah fox guns it only says fox on the reciever. Anbody have any info on these guns my book notes that only twelve are accounted for highest #1845. Is th...